Thursday 12 June 2008

Long time no... er... blog...

The last time I posted, I used one of these.
Dear readers,


With exams set to finish in just under a week, I will soon resume regular blogging. Although I have little time to write anything substantial now, I'll be reading other blogs, and will be curious to find any new ones. If you're reading this, and haven't got your (blog's) name in the list to the right, comment and I'll put you up. Unless I don't like you. But that almost never happens...


Normal posting will resume shortly. Keep checking back here, and soon you'll start to see some gloriously regular posting.
In Christ,
Augustine


1 comment:

Robert James said...

Hey Augustine! Good to see you're back. Hope the exams are going well! Mine finish soon as well - thank God!

Rob